[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Are You OK out there?

  • Violetta Misiorek
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 1998
      Dear Ben,

      I just want to let you know that I have family in Klimontow with whom I also
      still have contact. My mum's family has been living there for generations.
      If you wish I might ask them if they know anyone of the name Ledohowski.

      Cheers,
      Violetta

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 1998
        Ben W. Ledohowski wrote:

        > The family name I'm researching is: Ledochowski.

        > In the 18th.& 19th. centuries (& possibly early 20th.), they resided in
        > the
        > Klimontow area & Gorki & Ossolin.

        > ....I don't believe that any exist
        > there now.

        Well,I checked these three towns for Ledochowski telephone listing
        plus TBG and nothing came even close.
        You may be interesed to know the local church address:

        Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka,Klimontow, ul Jasinskiego2
        ph.:48-15-8661002/8661652