Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] File - monthly moderator message

  • spre@aol.com
    Message 1 of 147 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      Thanks for responding to my query about the messages from "Hilda."
      I have received a few more tonight. I'll just have to wait and see where
      this takes us!

      Sue

    • hilda.crowe_cz@chenier.to
      Message 147 of 147 , May 1, 2005
        This is an automatic, computer-generated response to an email message you have sent to this address.

        Due to a previous massive junk email attack, this e-mail address has been deleted and no longer being used. Your mail was not received and must be sent to the new e-mail address.

        Note: If you are \"submitting an article\", this old email address has been used by some kind of spam generating server, using this old address to send out emails to you, probably to obtain your email address in return. Please ignore any such communication.

        We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your cooperation.

        Thank you.