Polish citizens in World War I

  • seffner69
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      I understand that LDS has a microfiche listing the names of the men
      of Tranobrzeg that served in the Austrian Army...does anything know
      the fiche number? I have searched and searched, but cannot find
      anything on the 40th Infantry...dick hardesty
    • Gayle Schlissel Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        I found unit forty once many years ago and only found one Jew..gayle