Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Looking for GRAZDA

  • mowilgo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2004
      The photos do not go through on this group. But maybe the moderator can help
      you.

      Marianne

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 6:06 AM
        On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:34:18 -0000 "ozzpol88" <ozzpol88@...>
        writes:

        > I have a photo of my Mothers Father who is dressed in Military
        > Uniform I have no birth date or death date - his last name is
        > GRAZDA Jan he married Agata but I don't know her maiden
        > name. I believe he was married 2 times. The Military
        > uniform I have been told could be from the 1st WW but
        > I don't know. I think he lived somewhere in the
        > TARNOBRZEG area - I have no details tho. I would be
        > grateful for any help you can offer. I know that he had
        > children named Stefania, Anna and Zofia but don't know
        > if there were any more. Any information on these people
        > would be every so much appreciated.
        > Thankyou in advance.
        > REGARDS, Anna.

        Grazda is popular name in Tarnobrzeg area. In local
        phonebook I found 9 names. Besides, in my school years
        I knew 2 boys from diffrent families with a such surname.

        Jacek Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Tarnowskiego 26
        ph.: (15)823-7201

        Janina Grazda,39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Spokojna 7
        ph.: (15)823-6211

        Janusz Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Wyspianskiego 6
        ph.:(15)823-0160

        Malgorzata Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Kwiatkowskiego 3a
        ph.:(15)823-7889

        Marek Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Kosciuszki 6
        ph.:(15)823-3158

        Piotr Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Sienkiewicza 81
        ph.:(15)823-1931

        Tadeusz Grazda,39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Kossaka 6/37
        ph.:(15)822-7963

        Tadeusz Grazda,39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Piaskowa 17
        ph.(15)822-7721

        Wieslaw Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Dabrowskiej 4
        ph.:(15)823-1635

        Centrum Motoryzacyjne "AUTO-GRAZDA"
        ul. Kosciuszki 24, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg
        Contact person: Janusz Grazda
        ph.:(15) 823-4846 fax (15)822-8646

        I think You should wrote letter in Polish to each of them
        and wait for results. You should ask for email address
        and give them Yours for future contacts.
        You can also suggest which of them I should call
        but in such case You should give me some info
        about Yourself.
        Write me in private soI can translate into Polish Your intro
        letter

        Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!