Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] File - monthly moderator message

  • ozzpol88
    Message 1 of 147 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      Here are a couple links for you from AUSTRALIA -

      This is the ARCHIVES in CANBERRA our Capital City where records are kept.
      National Archives of Australia Website is -
      www.naa.gov.au
      email address is - archives@...
      ph: (02) 6212 3600
      Fax (02) 6212 3699

      ALSO another link is for Geneological Associations in Australia for all our Cities - www.cohsoft.com.au/afhc/socs.html

      PLEASE type all links in the search area for them to work properly - let me know how you get on with your searching. The Gov. archives are the best source of information you can make email requests. The Geneological Ass. are very expensive - it is best to try and do your own research thru the gov .if possible. GOODLUCK.

      REGARDS and BLESSINGS,
      from Anna.

      tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      [Message below is addressed only to those of You who:
      found themselves here by accident looking for
      Tarnobrzeg contacts but not necessarly interested
      in genealogy.
      Will be posted automatically every month
      as moderator message.]

      Do tych czlonkow Tarnobrzeg-Gen,ktorzy
      mogli tu trafic przypadkowo szukajac
      kontaktow z Tarnobrzegiem a niekoniecznie
      sa zainteresowani genealogia.
      Istnieje inna lista dyskusyjna,"ogolnego
      uzytku",polskojezyczna,popularnie zwana
      "Tebegielka" gdzie bedziecie mile widziani.
      Zapisac sie tam mozna wysylajac pustego majla
      na adres
      mailto:tarnobrzeg-bin-subscribe@egroups.com

      W razie jakichkolwiek trudnosci prosze zwracac
      sie bezposrednio do mnie
      mailto:marek.duszkiewicz@...

      Powodzenia Marek Duszkiewicz

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 147 of 147 , May 1, 2005
        This is an automatic, computer-generated response to an email message you have sent to this address.

        Due to a previous massive junk email attack, this e-mail address has been deleted and no longer being used. Your mail was not received and must be sent to the new e-mail address.

        Note: If you are \"submitting an article\", this old email address has been used by some kind of spam generating server, using this old address to send out emails to you, probably to obtain your email address in return. Please ignore any such communication.

        We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your cooperation.

        Thank you.