tarnobrzeg

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 7:24 AM
      For those of you who do not know..here is the url for my web site on
      Tarnobrzeg, which houses everything I know.
      The exception is the new records found in Israel at the CHAJP

      http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/Tarnobrzeg/

      Breaking News, heard the first time here..The Polish Archives have a
      agreed to index more Jewish records for
      Tarnobrzeg a"Census" loosely called..NOW we need to pay to have the job
      done.. I will tell you more as it comes in

      Gayle

    • Ruth & Jamie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        Martin, I just noticed you are from Tampa. Do you know my cousins Dr. Michael and Amy Binder?
        Regards
        Jimi Nachinson

      • martink@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
          No, I do not know them. I will ask my wife also. You can fax me
          information regarding Tarnobrzeg to 727-785-5916. Did they have roots
          in Tarnobrzeg also? I looked him up and his office is very close to
          my house.

          All of the family that I know of immigrated to the United States in
          the early 1900's and came to Tamp in about 1920. The family names
          from Tarnobrzeg are Neuwirth and Brandt.

          I just received the 1880 census from Tarnobrzeg which shows my Great
          Grandfather and Great Grandmother. It shows my Great Grandfather
          Chaim-Leib Neuwirth was originally from Rudnik. He was a Baliff and a
          Talmud Teacher in Tarnobrzeg.

          Martin Kleiner
          Tampa, FL