Rytels

  • Aida
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      I wish to thank very much for all help in researching of Rytel's family from Mydłowiec. Thank to you I knew relatives and a lot of new important things. Thank you one more time.

      I am looking my cousins connected with Rytels, (Gaj)-Kosickis. It is possible that they live somewhere near Tarnobrzeg, if you ever hear anything about Kosicki family, please give me a sign.

      with my best regards

      Krystyna