Zaborchny(zaborczyny)/Groble

  • Joann Misiak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hi All-
      I am new to the list but I have been researching by Polish ancestry for a
      couple of months now. I have had a lot of luck with my great-grandmother's
      family who were from the Szczucin and Wola Medzrechowska area of Poland
      because the church records for these parishes were filmed by the LDS. I
      have not been able to find much about my grandfather's side of the family.
      I have been given the name of a priest by my Aunt who may be related and may
      have information on the Misiak family. She gave me an address, but it
      doesn't seem to make much sense so I was wondering if anyone could tell me
      the right way to address a letter. I was given some help on the correct
      spelling of the towns/areas from another mailing list I am on.

      The priest's name is Joseph Pasiak and the address my Aunt gave me is
      Zaborchyny (Zaborczyny?), Groble 496-3S 416
      Tarnobeski (Tarnobrzeg?), Poland.

      If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!!

      Joann Misiak