3 soldiers

  • Elizabeth Dente
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 17, 2003
      It looks like my attachments didn't go through, I'll try it this way:

    • Elizabeth Dente
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2003
        Thank you - how do I send it to you privately?
        Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea and Angel
        Brookfort Dachshund (Rescue) Resort
        DRNA in New Jersey
        ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your friend. I loved you well,
        and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far past the end. If this
        is my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am still yours. (Jeffers)
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 17, 2003
          Hi Liz,

          I wanted to let you know that due to "virus" possibilities, Rootsweb will
          not let any attachments be sent through their filters.
          That is why your emails did not go through as you sent them.

          You will have to transcribe what is on the photos and then if anyone on the
          list wants to see the photos you'll have to send them to them at their own
          email address.

          It is an inconvenience, but it's the only way Rootsweb can protect all it's
          subscriber's from unintentionally getting a virus.

          Thanks
          Carol-listowner
          > It looks like my attachments didn't go through, I'll try it this way:

          > Sign in to Yahoo http://edit.yahoo.com/config/
          > to have access to our archives
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tarnobrzeg-gen

          ---
          This email has been scanned and certified with AVG Virus Protection
          http:\\www.grisoft.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 17, 2003
            writes:
            > It looks like my attachments didn't go through, I'll try it this
            > way:

            Dear Elizabeth and all new members

            Every attachement to our emails on this List are removed automatically.
            It was set that way by purpose as kind
            of protection against viruses. That is why we see
            following message

            "[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]"

            So please send Your materials to my private address
            and will do something about it.

            Only $9.95 per month!
            Visit www.juno.com
          • Elizabeth Dente
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 17, 2003
              Thank you Marek - I always thought the photo (given to me by family who wasn't sure who it was) was a distant relative for was born in 1915 and died in Newark in 1970. I have no idea who the person is or who wrote the inscription. I guess now I need to find Sudol's who lived in Newark, NJ. Thanks for your help. Liz Dente

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 17, 2003
                On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:45:13 -0500 Elizabeth Dente <brookft@...>
                wrote me privately:

                > Dear Marek - here is the photo and photo inscription

                Here are results of deciphering and translations.
                I also gave myself break and allowed listserver
                to accept attachement for this time only (surname
                Sudol~ is interest of many of You).

                Repr. ze zdj. z 1915 r.- 1970 r.
                I Wojna Swiatowa x Andrzej Sudol~ i tow.

                Copy(reproduction) of photo from year1915 - year1970
                I World War x Andrzej Sudol~ and comarades.

                [ where by "x" is marked first soldier on the right
                and year 1970 is when copy was made from original
                photo]

                > and the inscription from inside the folder.

                W 55 rocznice smierci
                mego ojca 1915-1970
                Newark 1970

                In 55th aniversary of my father death
                Newark 1970
                --------------
                Marek D.
              • ailgisroc2000
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
                  -Hello- is there any way to see a copy of this photo?would it be
                  stored somewhere for the list ? or can it be posted somewhere? or
                  emailed privately?-- there are Sudol's somewhere in my family too.
                  Thanks,wanda
                  In tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com, Marek Duszkiewicz
                  <marek.duszkiewicz@j...> wrote:
                  > On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:45:13 -0500 Elizabeth Dente <brookft@c...>
                  > wrote me privately:
                  >
                  > > Dear Marek - here is the photo and photo inscription
                  >
                  > Here are results of deciphering and translations.
                  > I also gave myself break and allowed listserver
                  > to accept attachement for this time only (surname
                  > Sudol~ is interest of many of You).
                  >
                  > Repr. ze zdj. z 1915 r.- 1970 r.
                  > I Wojna Swiatowa x Andrzej Sudol~ i tow.
                  >
                  > Copy(reproduction) of photo from year1915 - year1970
                  > I World War x Andrzej Sudol~ and comarades.
                  >
                  > [ where by "x" is marked first soldier on the right
                  > and year 1970 is when copy was made from original
                  > photo]
                  >
                  > > and the inscription from inside the folder.
                  >
                  > W 55 rocznice smierci
                  > mego ojca 1915-1970
                  > Newark 1970
                  >
                  > In 55th aniversary of my father death
                  > Newark 1970
                  > Marek D.
                • Elizabeth Dente
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 7, 2004
                    Wanda - if you send me your email, I will send you the photo of the soldiers. Hopefully we have some Sudol's in common. Liz Dente

                    Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea, Angel, and Austin