Tarnobrzeg soldiers

  • Elizabeth Dente
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Dear Richard - I'm sorry but I don't have that information about the LDS microfilm number. It must have been someone else who gave it to you - however, if you do find it again I would really like the information so I can search, too.
      This is the story of Mark Sudol, my great uncle. He came to US when he was very young to be with his sister (my grandmother Marianna Regula, nee Sudol). He was very lonely for his mother and decided to return home. He arrived the night before his birthday (18 or 21?) and they had a big party for him and the next morning two soldiers knocked on the door very early and woke everyone up! They came to induct him into the Austrian Army!!

      Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea and Angel
      Brookfort Dachshund Resort
      DRNA in New Jersey
      ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your friend. I loved you well, and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far past the end. If this my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am still yours. (Jeffers)
      Hi Elizabeth...I need to ask a favor...several months ago, you gave me number of a LDS microfiche of Austrian soldiers from Tarnobrzeg...I'm searching for my wife's grandfather, Lawrence Pachniak...I did finally find out that they got married in Johnstown, PA...never knew each other in Poland...thanks....dick
      I want to thank everyone on this website - it has been invaluable - I have found out so much info in the last few days! I have another family I am researching - my husband's maternal grandmother Anna Kuriplach lists her parents as John and Anna Siwak on her marriage entry at St Kunegunda's RCC in McAdoo, PA. Is that name familiar to anyone?
      Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea and Angel
      Brookfort Dachshund Resort
      DRNA in New Jersey
      ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your friend. I loved you well, and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far past the end. If this my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am still yours. (Jeffers)

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor