991Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] which e-mail address is correct?

  • jnieradka@aol.com
    Sep 2, 2002
      I believe you are referring to the excerpt in the Summer 2002 issue of Rodziny which is the publication of the Polish Geneological Society of America. This excerpt is a translation from the gazetter Sl~ownik Geograficzny. Different towns are done each issue. The translations are done on a requested basis by William F. Hoffman. It takes quite awhile to get a translation request done. As stated in the preface to the translation, they are still doing requests from as far back as 1997.

      John

      In a message dated Sat, 31 Aug 2002 1:07:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, key2pst@... writes:

      > I am told there is a article in Rod---- the Polish society newsletter
      > on Tarnobrzeg..who wrote it and what does it say???
      > I am still looking for picture/postcard..etc of the old Jewish
      > cemetery..If you have one PLEASE get in touch with me..
      > Schlissel and Eder from Tarnobrzeg
      > AND the webmaster for the Tarnobrzeg shtetlink webpage on
      > Jewishgen...for the non Jews..there are records for you, too.
      > Gayle
      >

      > Sign in to Yahoo http://edit.yahoo.com/config/

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic