948Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] List of 1920 Dzikow Voluntiers

    Jun 1 1:31 PM
      On Fri, 31 May 2002 20:06:12 EDT HOSTGFSJan@... writes:

      > Thanks for the Dzikow list. Several of my family were on that list,
      > at least
      > the names match, and they were from Jeziorko! Now to get
      > translations!

      9. Duma Tadeusz, born October 15 1902 r. in Jeziorko
      father: Wojciech (worker for hire) mother: Francziszka,
      lives in Dzikow as servant of count zdzislaw Tarnowski
      education: 5 years of public peoples school, single,
      never served in the army before

      Which else You are interested?
      marek D.

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!