72[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: LDS library

  • gayle riley
    Oct 2, 1998
      Dear Tarnobrzeg reseacher, NO the family history has not Tarnobrzeg records. Do not
      loose hope. The town itself has many records from property to school recorda to
      census. The census records years 1786 and 1880 are located in Sandomierzc, and
      other years are in Przemsyl.There are even immagration records available. Some
      archives do not know what they have and the state is just being to compile lists of
      what the country has. I beleive you will be pleasently surprised. I will soon be
      informing you of new records and their location sometime soon. Gayle