      From: Carol Queen [mailto:postalq@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 01, 1998 10:01 PM
      To: Tarnobrzeg
      Subject: [tarnobrzeg-gen] LDS library

      Hi all,
      I stopped at the Family History Center of the LDS library today to see
      if I could order a film of the records of Tarnobrzeg. Well, what I found out
      is Tarnobrzeg is not on film. Or at least they couldn't find it. Would it be
      listed under Tarnobrzeg, or something else? I was very disappointed to say
      the least.
      Carol