426Polish/English Translator software

  • JanDembiak@aol.com
    Jul 2, 2000
      Dear Marek,

      I am looking for some help in finding where I can purchase a Polish -
      English/ English - Polish Translator soft ware program for my computer. I
      would like one that has all of the fonts that go over and under the letters
      of the Polish alphabet, not those upside-down questian marks and pluss signs,
      etc. that I receive on e mails from time to time. Polart, a Polish import
      company has one for $300, but that is too rich for my blood. My Polish
      friends,contacts and family in Europe have increased in number and it is so
      time consuming to go through my Polish friend for translations.

      Thanks in advance,
      John Debiak