312[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Lucias cuzin found!

    Feb 4, 2000
      On Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:29:12 EST GkneeoloG@... writes:
      > oops!
      >
      > just realized that nr d 76 might be his address!
      >
      > am i correct?

      You are.This means house number.Do not forget to add
      zip code 39-433 Wrzawy
      woj.podkarpackie
      Poland

      > Do you think he will write to me, as I gave you my snail mail address?

      I was not the one who spoke to him so it is hard to say.Sunday I will
      talk to
      the person who contacted him so maybe then I will learn more about it.
      I think now is still best time for writing before the major work on farms
      will start.

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic