311[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Lucias cuzin found!

  • John Nieradka
    Feb 4, 2000
      My paternal grandfather, Jozef Nieradka came from
      Stany to the US in 1900. He was the only son of the
      second marriage of Franciszek Nieradka to a Tekla
      Giemza. There was at least 1 son of a previous
      marriage.

      John

      --- Marek Duszkiewicz <marek.duszkiewicz@...>
      wrote:

      > On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:37:57 EST GkneeoloG@...
      > writes:
      >
      > > My paternal grandfather, Karol Wicinski, came to
      > the US from Wrzawy
      > > in 1913.
      >
      > Above Info translated into Polish had been
      > broadcasted from Radio Leliwa
      > in Tarnobrzeg.
      > The relative of Karol Wicinski had been found!!!
      > Janusz Wicinski lives in Wrzawy nr d.76 tel
      > 0-15-838-38-49
      > says Karol Wicinski is brother of his grandfather.
      >
      > Please give me next requests privately or on this
      > list.
      > Do not forget attach your snail mail address(will
      > not be
      > publicized on the air)so found person could exchange
      >
      > letters.
      > Good Luck Marek D.

      > Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      > Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE
      > software, visit:
      > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

      > --

      http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=tarnobrzeg-gen&m=1