307[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Lucias cuzin found!

    Feb 3, 2000
      On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:37:57 EST GkneeoloG@... writes:

      > My paternal grandfather, Karol Wicinski, came to the US from Wrzawy
      > in 1913.

      Above Info translated into Polish had been broadcasted from Radio Leliwa
      in Tarnobrzeg.
      The relative of Karol Wicinski had been found!!!
      Janusz Wicinski lives in Wrzawy nr d.76 tel 0-15-838-38-49
      says Karol Wicinski is brother of his grandfather.

      Please give me next requests privately or on this list.
      Do not forget attach your snail mail address(will not be
      publicized on the air)so found person could exchange
      letters.
      Good Luck Marek D.

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.