230[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Wietrzychowice and Bilcza

  • Carol Queen
    Sep 1, 1999
      Marek and all,
      Marek it has been a long time since I've heard anything from you. If
      you remember, I was searching for info on Bera. I have since sent for my
      grandfather's Social Security application and found his mother's name was
      Sofia Kogor. I have also found his naturalization, intent to become a
      citizen and his oath of allegiance papers. Thanks so much for encouraging me
      to keep on digging. I still have not managed to get a letter to the right
      place in Poland, I still need to do that, but I will.
      Thanks again for steering me in the right direction.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic