227[tarnobrzeg-gen] Wietrzychowice and Bilcza

  • JanDembiak@aol.com
    Sep 1 5:14 AM
      Bruce wrote:
      > Would like to obtain photos of towns and country-sides of these 2 towns.
      > I live in Chicago, Il- USA and my grandparents are from those 2 towns.

      My grandparents are from Krzatka and relations are from Wola Ruzinowska.
      Wietrzychowice is closer to these towns than Bilcza. I have maps and a
      history book of Poland that shows photos of the country-sides; no photos like
      glossies. Do your grandparents know of any Debiak, Kobylarz, Burdzy or Wilk
      families from Poland?

      John Debiak
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic