1776Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Gottlieb's

  • Sarah Jarnicki
    Apr 17 2:17 PM
      I don't know if they are related though. Thank you for looking into it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 18 באפר 2014, at 12:06 לפנה״צ, chmlauf@... wrote:

      Noach Gottlieb from Tarnobrzeg was not a Cohen

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 17, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Sarah Jarnicki <jarnickisarah@...> wrote:

      Yes, anything would help. I realize it's likely the tombstones were destroyed but I am trying to trace if Cheil was a Kohan, come across the marriage documents or death documents.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 17 באפר 2014, at 10:15 אחה״צ, emil safier <emil535@...> wrote:

      The burial society for Tarnobjeg which was created by immigrants to America has a cemetery plot  in Long Island called Wellwood.  I believe it is plot no 51 and there are over 100 tombstones there, including the ones for both of my parents, Isaac and Sabina Safier.   If you want to get contact information with this society I may be able to help.

         Emil Safier
          323.333.4671
      NFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.

      On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM, <chmlauf@...> wrote:

      Do you know the year they married

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 17, 2014, at 1:49 PM, Sarah Jarnicki <jarnickisarah@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Seeking information on Chiel (or Yechiel) Gottlieb who was married to Necha Brand. I am seeking information on their marriage and am wondering how to come across accurate documents. Their children were Chaim Lipe, Sam, Louis, Annie. Has anyone had any luck with burial societies from this town? I'm guessing much was destroyed after the war. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic