      Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:16 PM
      Subject: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Commerical Travel in and around Tarnobrzeg

      I'm beginning to plan my April 2014 trip to Poland and would like suggestions as to he best way to travel between towns in the Tarnobrzeg area. Is renting a car a good idea?  Are public buses available?

      I would like to view old church records.  Should I write to churches before arriving in Poland or visit churches cold turkey and hope someone is there who is willing to help me?   I appreciate all suggestions.  Thanks, Fred

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic