1750Re: Hello

  • fredsadrak
    Feb 11, 2013
      Jim,
      Over the last few weeks I have been trying to find birth records with the last name of Sadrakula, but have had no luck. However, while reviewing birth record of people living in the villages you mentioned, I have found dozens of records with your family names. The time frame is between 1801 and 1877. My local library is an authorized library to receive film from the Family History Center (Mormon Church), Salt Lake City, UT. If you go on line, the website can provide all the details and the libraries that can assist.
      Good luck.
      Fred

      --- In tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com, "jms_nowak" wrote:

      > Dzien Dobry. My name is Jim (Kuba) from Michigan (USA) and I am new to
      > the group. My grandparents came from the Baranow-
      > Sandomierski/Suchorzow area just several miles south of Tarnobrzeg.
      > Any one familiar with the region??
      > Names on my grandfather's side include Pitra, Wojtaszek, Slezak. On My
      > grandmother's the names include Pogorzelski and Kubicki(from Przewoz,
      > now incorporated into Suchorzow). Recognize these names? Would like to
      > hear from someone.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic