1731Re: Sur name Sadrakula

  • fredsadrak
    Jan 28, 2013
      Mary,
      A little bit of luck came my way. I called one of the Catholic cemeteries in Buffalo, and to my surprise an infant with the name of Bolelaus Valentius Sadrakula was buried there. The secretary suggested I call Assumption church, which I did. The church secretary sent me info, including the Josephine's husband's name, which was Franciszek. Also, lerned the child buried in this cemetery had a twin brother, John. Now on to calling more cemeteries.
      Thanks for your post.
      Fred