      From: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of amp
      Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:15 PM
      To: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Traveling to tarnobrzeg

      Good places to stay in Tarnobrzeg
      Sonata
      http://www.sonata.tarnobrzeg.pl/main.php?id=galeria
      Karolina
      http://hotelkarolina.pl/en_index.html
      Because it is in Tarnobrzeg, it cheaper and less crowded than Sandomierz (medieval touristic town).
      Dnia 22 marca 2011 20:05 "Burstein, Jill" <JBurstein@...<mailto:JBurstein%40ETS.ORG>> napisaƂ(a):
      Yes; they were very nice there. They have a nice restaurant at the hotel as well.
      Try to find a translator with a car to go to Tarnobrzeg.