      From: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of migardenia
      Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 3:27 PM
      To: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Traveling to tarnobrzeg

      I am thinking about taking a trip this fall to visit my grandmother's homestead in Tarnowska Wola. I would like suggestions on accommodations in, or around Tarnobrzeg, places to eat, and possibly hiring an intrepreter for a couple of days. I will need help with communicating with cousins who still live there, and help with researching archives, if possible.

      Suggestions on costs and availability?

      Thanks all.

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.

      It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.

      If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,

      or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from

      your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

      Thank you for your compliance.