1665Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Kajmow

  • Melanie Miguel
    Mar 4, 2010
      Thank you, Martin - I will contact him.

      From: Martin Kleiner <martink@...>
      To: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 9:28:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Kajmow

      I used Tadeusz Pilat. He is cerified genealogist that just so happens to live in Tarnobrzeg. He was able to find some maps and other information for me.

      See: http://www.progenea logists.com/ tpilat.htm

      From: "melaniemagmiguel" <melaniemagmiguel@ yahoo.com>
      To: tarnobrzeg-gen@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [tarnobrzeg- gen] Kajmow
      Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:06:40 -0000

      Hi Everyone - I have just found out that my grandmother and aunt were born in Kajmov.
      I have found it on the map but have found no other information. Does anyone know what that Church in that area might be?

      Kajmow used to belong to Miechocin St. Maria Magdalena church but village Kajmow does not
      exist anymore and Miechocin village became part of Tarnobrzeg
      Some links:
      http://spuscizna. org/spuscizna/ miechocin. html
      http://www.sandomie rz.opoka. org.pl/strdiec/ parafie.php? p=210
      http://pl.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Plik:Kosciol_ miechocin_ front.JPG