      From: Gayle Schlissel Riley
      To: GENPOL@... ; GEN-SLAVIC-L@... ; tarnobrzeg group
      Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:29 PM
      Subject: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Tarnobrzeg

      Breaking News
      My website now has a video done by high school students of the from Tarnobrzeg, Poland on the Jews of Tarnobrzeg. Subtitles, with interviews of Tedeusz Zych and the keeper of the Jewish cemetery. Many sites of the town, beautifully done. This video will be shown in Chicago at the Jewish Genealogy conference.
      http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/Tarnobrzeg/html/2nd%20level/Video.htm
      More News to come, exciting news in a few weeks. Gayle Schlissel Riley