1613RE: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Hi! I am a new member!

  • Britney Hawk
    Feb 4 1:42 PM
      Elliot -

      Thank you for the additional information! How did you go about ordering the LDS film? It sounds like the second one will benefit we quite a bit. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

      Britney

      Elliot Wrann <elliotwrann@...> wrote: Thanks for all the info Jim!

      The two film series the LDS has are:

      “Catholic parish registers of baptisms, marriages and deaths from Baranów
      (Tarnobrzeg), Galizien, Austria; now Baranów Sandomierski (Tarnobrzeg),
      Rzeszów, Poland. Text in Polish.”

      Film #s 948425 - 94849

      and

      Roman Catholic registers of births in Wola Baranowska (Tarnobrzeg), Rzeszów,
      Poland. Includes: Durdy, Smykle, Knapy, Baranów; formerly in Galizien,
      Austria. Text in Latin and Polish.

      Film # 1808779 Item 9

      I’ve been thinking of ordering the first series while I wait to hear back
      from parish in Slezaki. Just in case the Slezaki records were ever copied
      and sent to Baranow. Might as well dive in and cross my fingers.

      Thanks again,

      EW

      _____