1600Blood to Remember, American Poets on the Holocaust

  • Christina Pacosz
    Sep 14, 2007
      Charles Ades Fishman's second edition of his anthology, Blood to Remember, American Poets on the Holocaust, includes one of my poems, "Auschwitz: Oswiecim" from my book This Is Not a Place to Sing, West End, 1987. Time Being Books in St. Louis is the publisher. Here is their website: http://www.timebeing.com/ The book is also available through other booksellers and is appearing in both hard cover and paperback.

      Please consider a purchase or recommend that your local library do so.

      Thanks for your support.

      Christina Pacosz
      Kansas City, Missouri
      pacosz@...