      From: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Martin Kleiner - home
      Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 7:50 PM
      To: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Visiting Tarnobrzeg this summer

      Carole,

      I just got back from Tarnobrzeg. I stayed in a bed & breakfast and the host
      drove me there. It took about 2 hours 15 minutes. Anyway, I found some
      information on another website where you were asking for some information
      and I believe that we may be related. I responded by email there before I
      realized that you were the same person here. I got a copy of the 1880 census
      and it shows my great great great aunt is Necka Gottlieb (nee Brandt) who
      married Chiel Gottlieb. They are living with my gggf Efroim and gggm Ryka
      Sara Zina (no last name?).

      Martin Kleiner
      martink at tampabay.rr.-com