15811880 Census

  • Martin_Kleiner
    Jun 14, 2007
      According to http://www.jewishgen.org/jri-pl/termination.htm
      "Effective November 17, 2006, after more than three years of
      operation, the JRI-Poland online ordering system has also been
      terminated. The online ordering system handled orders for more than
      16,000 records indexed under the Indexing Project."

      Does anyone no how I can order the copy of my ggf/m records from the
      1880 Census. Previously I simply ordered through the JRI site.

      The records are in Fond 525 in Kielce Archive Sandomierz Branch on Pae
      4 entry numbers 1 and 2 for Eforim Brand and Rywka Sara Brand.

      Thank you.

      Martin K
      Tampa, FL
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic