1575Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Tarnobrzeg

    May 19, 2007
      -- "jazovy1973" <geedle@...> wrote:

      Am wondering if anyone has seen these names while doing research.
      Lawrence Jazownik born in Tarnobrzeg, married Josephine Szczygel also
      born Tarnobzeg. Or if there is a differnt spelling for jazownik any
      help would be great or places I can look.
      ----------------

      I always try google first. This time i put >jazownik wrzawy<
      where wrzawy is village name near Tarnobrzeg.Check it up:
      http://www.google.com/search?
      hl=en&q=jazownik+wrzawy&btnG=Google+Search

      In the phone book I did find in Wrzawy:

      Jazownik Halina (15) 8363711
      Jazownik �ucja (15) 8363710
      Jazownik Stanis�aw (15) 8363963
      Jazownik Wies�aw (15) 8363714

      in Gorzyce

      Jazownik Edwarda (15) 8362079
      ul.Zakole
      When You write them include zip code
      39-433 Wrzawy ; 39-432 Gorzyce

      When You call them dial 01148 before above
      given numbers.