      From: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Marek Duszkiewicz
      Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:35 PM
      To: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Lipinki

      -- "Elizabeth Brennan Dente" <brookft@comcast.
      <mailto:brookft%40comcast.net> net> wrote:
      Hi - I am trying to contact anyone in or near Lipinki, Poland. I was
      in touch with someone a few years ago but lost the contact info.
      THanks.

      Well, I hope You know Who do You looking for by name.
      There are 12 locations in Poland for such name of a town.
      Here is oficial website of gmina Lipinki near Gorlice,
      in Malopolskie voivodship.

      http://www.lipinki.
      <http://www.lipinki.powiat.gorlice.pl/index.html?lang_id=UK>
      powiat.gorlice.pl/index.html?lang_id=UK

      and also an email address to editor of Lipinki online
      news server http://www.e- <http://www.e-lipinki.pl/> lipinki.pl/

      mailto:redakcja@elipinki. <mailto:redakcja%40elipinki.pl> pl

      where You can ask You question.

      Only if You are sure that is the Lipinki You are looking for
      You can write a letter to address which would look like this:

      Someone name
      38-305 Lipinki
      Poland