15351880 Census

  • James Nowak
    Oct 2, 2006
      Greetings. Several of you have discussed an 1880 census of Tarnobrzeg and surrounding area and that has intrigued me. How did you go about getting it on-line? I couldn't seem to find it. How big is the area that the census covers? My family comes from a collection of little villages closer to Baranow, about 8 miles south of Tarnobrzeg. If I could find some census records for this area, it would be a wealth of information for me regarding my family. Is 1880 the only year that has such records?
      Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
      Jim Nowak