1475Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: something to talk about

  • Tom
    Jul 9, 2006
      The index is very incomplete, meaning that there are names in the text
      that don't appear in the index.

      The names in the index are
      Jacob Boyko
      Roman Dmowski
      Ferdinand Kuras
      Father Okon
      Countess Tarnovska
      Count Tarnowski.

      There are other family names scattered throughout the text, but also the
      author sometime refers to individuals by the first letter of their surname.

      Tom Sajwaj

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic