1460My brand spanking new blog

  • Christina Pacosz
    Jun 6, 2006
      Dear folks -

      Go to www.blogger.com and enter my name - Christina Pacosz - and hopefully you will connect to my blog. Please let me know if you have any problems. The blog is still under construction, but I have thought to do this for a few months now. (Thanks to Laurel Johnson and Sharon Doubiago for the encouragement to do this new thing!)

      I have so much unpublished work! Why not go treeless with some of it. I hope to post more chapters to my novel The Moon It Gives No Light. With the summer off from teaching, I have a bit more time to do this kind of thing and I hope to add more soon. Please pass on the blog URL to others if you are so inclined and/or add me to your blog. As soon as I figure out how, I will add you to mine!!

      All best!