1266Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Looking for GRAZDA

    Sep 1, 2004
      On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:34:18 -0000 "ozzpol88" <ozzpol88@...>
      writes:

      > I have a photo of my Mothers Father who is dressed in Military
      > Uniform I have no birth date or death date - his last name is
      > GRAZDA Jan he married Agata but I don't know her maiden
      > name. I believe he was married 2 times. The Military
      > uniform I have been told could be from the 1st WW but
      > I don't know. I think he lived somewhere in the
      > TARNOBRZEG area - I have no details tho. I would be
      > grateful for any help you can offer. I know that he had
      > children named Stefania, Anna and Zofia but don't know
      > if there were any more. Any information on these people
      > would be every so much appreciated.
      > Thankyou in advance.
      > REGARDS, Anna.

      Grazda is popular name in Tarnobrzeg area. In local
      phonebook I found 9 names. Besides, in my school years
      I knew 2 boys from diffrent families with a such surname.

      Jacek Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Tarnowskiego 26
      ph.: (15)823-7201

      Janina Grazda,39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Spokojna 7
      ph.: (15)823-6211

      Janusz Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Wyspianskiego 6
      ph.:(15)823-0160

      Malgorzata Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Kwiatkowskiego 3a
      ph.:(15)823-7889

      Marek Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul.Kosciuszki 6
      ph.:(15)823-3158

      Piotr Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Sienkiewicza 81
      ph.:(15)823-1931

      Tadeusz Grazda,39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Kossaka 6/37
      ph.:(15)822-7963

      Tadeusz Grazda,39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Piaskowa 17
      ph.(15)822-7721

      Wieslaw Grazda, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Dabrowskiej 4
      ph.:(15)823-1635

      Centrum Motoryzacyjne "AUTO-GRAZDA"
      ul. Kosciuszki 24, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg
      Contact person: Janusz Grazda
      ph.:(15) 823-4846 fax (15)822-8646

      I think You should wrote letter in Polish to each of them
      and wait for results. You should ask for email address
      and give them Yours for future contacts.
      You can also suggest which of them I should call
      but in such case You should give me some info
      about Yourself.
      Write me in private soI can translate into Polish Your intro
      letter

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!