cobalt blue

  • each187
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      to whom reads this,
      i have a cobalt blue it about 2" and i have the setup in a
      5.5gallon tank and i have Tropic Aire humidifier & air exchange
      running so that
      it is humid in there at all times it is sealed with some ventilation
      yes there
      is always air in there for the cobalt blue the question is that i
      have it up to
      65% humidity and i want to know should i have more humidity for mt
      cobalt or as
      everyone says humidity is over rated?? I want the best info i can
      acquire cause
      this is w=one species i hold respect for i have all the proper
      heating water
      dish with no cotton and no sponges cause they tend to hold bacteria.
      My cobalt
      is doing good its happy it comes out at night time and i know it
      drinks and
      wanders around in the tank testing his perimeters. I want to know
      about the
      humidity should i have more humidity in there? Should i have a
      screen cover with
      just heat and humidity escaping?? Any one that has a cobalt blue i
      would like to
      know how you have your setup humidity levels and temp,
      also what ever kind of substrate you are using i am using bed a
      beast it works
      well but if there is any more suggestion i would appreciate it alot
      i am
      confused on the humidity part and the best substrate??
      james