Hello I have a new Rose hair Tarantula.

  • devoe2485
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2003
      how docisle is a Rose hair? If holding and still,what are the
      chances of getting bit?
    • debi wyman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2004
        i have had quit a few rosehairs and i just think that they r the best species around. i have never been bit by any of mine although i did have 1 kick hair @ me but that i handle better then a bite. still and quiet sure no problem in fact i hold mine and talk 2 it and it sits just as still as if listening. enjoiy!

        devoe2485 <devoe2485@...> wrote:how docisle is a Rose hair? If holding and still,what are the
        chances of getting bit?

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2004
          Hi, I have a G.rosea myself and it is as mean as my Umsombara Baboon.
          She is a red phase though and that may be the difference. There are
          some that think that the red phase should be its own class because of
          the difference of the temperment.

          --- In tarantulasfangsfuzznfun@yahoogroups.com, debi wyman
          <dragonstorm2012@y...> wrote:
          > i have had quit a few rosehairs and i just think that they r the
          best species around. i have never been bit by any of mine although i
          did have 1 kick hair @ me but that i handle better then a bite.
          still and quiet sure no problem in fact i hold mine and talk 2 it and
          it sits just as still as if listening. enjoiy!

          > devoe2485 <devoe2485@y...> wrote:how docisle is a Rose hair? If
          holding and still,what are the
          > chances of getting bit?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • debi wyman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2004
            u know that i have heard that rosehairs can be real mean but like i said i have never had a problem with mine