Re: unknown spider

  • scoobitydoo_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
      post a picture of the spider in the group and we'll tell you what
      kind it is. also, if no one here knows, go to www.tarantulas.com to
      see if anyone there can help you.

      oh and by the way, HI! i'm new here. i have a giant pinktoe, female,
      adult. She's average size for an adult but in my eyes she's huge.
      she's my second tarantula. my first pinktoe died during moulting. i
      also have a Curly Hair. it's a baby female and it's my third
      tarantula. i need to check the names of these spiders. lol. i can't
      remember the long scientific names for them. i'll get back to you on
      this. i've been busy so it's been hard trying to find time to
      introduce myself. thanks for letting me be here! later!

      well if you'd like to chat with me, my yahoo instant messenger
      screenname is scoobychica. My AOL instant messenger is NoShoes182.
      feel free to email me or instant message me. i love chatting with
      people! later!

      Peggy

      --- In tarantulasfangsfuzznfun@yahoogroups.com, "debi wyman"