Stop the NON-Tarantula-Related Friends Network AD Campaign on a Tarantula forum

  • Bert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Am I the only one in the Tarantula Group that's noticed an influx of
      Ads from various online businesses on THIS Group Site? I kicked them
      off of our Pet_Tarantulas forum for this very reason. They don't have
      anything to say about tarantulas, they only want to inundate the group
      inbox with Garbage Ads.

      Bert Wright
      Fellow Tarantula Keeper/Enthusiast