tarantula injury

  • lewismooster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2002
      I have an american desert tarantula that has a yellowish mark on his
      belly it isnt weeping or annoying him from what i can tell can
      someone please let me know if this is dangerous if so what to do. we
      also have a new red knee so any advise would be appreciated as i have
      no idea and happen to be frightened of spiders.
      Thanxs
      Charlie