New "Web Crawler" :>

  • Michael Orley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      Hi Everyone

      I'm new to this board and thought I'd drop a noteand say Hi.

      I live in Central Arizona and have 3 Tarantulas, all very well
      behaved " ladies ". 1. is Cleo, my Chilean Rose Hair, 2. Tupac, who I
      caught over at my high school, and 3. Blossom my Red Knee Mexican
      Tarantula Spiderling.

      My wife, Sharon enjoys the " hairy little guys" too, along with our
      10 cats, 1 dog, a Red Tail Boa, and a Gecko ( who does not sell car
      insurance).

      Look forward to chatting with you all.

      BE COOL..
      Mike