Hello All!!!

  • gwarskunk
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 25, 2001
      Hello! I'm new here, as you can see. <br>I'm thinking of buying a Cobalt Blue. Are they really as mean and nasty as most web sites say they are?
    • the_mission2002
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 8, 2001
        hi i need to find somebody who knows about this type of spider as i have two of them i know they can be aggressive but my two seem ok and have even jumped onto my hand but i know little about them