RE: [taoistpath] taoism practice in the day to day life

  • Herbert
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009

      Though it can be felt one may not be absolutely sure what happiness is.

      Ironically enough I don’t feel that people are important, fore just like all things fore they to ultimately will change form and eventually be replace with yet another.

      As for honor? Although it is wise to be as in water I feel it is wise to honor the air in which provides ones self with energy to move within in.

      P.S. it is a vast greatness I perceive as I see life returning to this forum, a greatness that is not being perceived within rather simply being observed before my eyes.

      With peace and harmony,

      Herbert