Extended Sabbatical

  • Timothy Schreicler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi,
      My name is Tracey and I will be managing Tim's accounts while he is on extended sabbatical from the internet. He says hi and that he is doing fine and misses all his friends. If you want to get in touch with him send an email and I will get you the address for you to write to him I am sure he will like hearing from his friends. Thank You for your time.

      Tracey
    • Herbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009

        Dear Tracy,

        Please by all means do send my sincere regards to Tim.

        Herbert