taoism practice in the day to day life

  • Way of Perfect Emptiness
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2009
      Interested in practicing Taoism? Take a look at http://www.taopage.org/taoism_practice.html

      Sarah
    • Herbert
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2009

        Interested? Yes but not in having to pay for it.

          Interested? Yes but not in having to pay for it.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2009
            Sure. You are a very important person and must be allowed to take everything freely. This should be a honour for us to give you everything freely.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009

              Though it can be felt one may not be absolutely sure what happiness is.

              Ironically enough I don’t feel that people are important, fore just like all things fore they to ultimately will change form and eventually be replace with yet another.

              As for honor? Although it is wise to be as in water I feel it is wise to honor the air in which provides ones self with energy to move within in.

              P.S. it is a vast greatness I perceive as I see life returning to this forum, a greatness that is not being perceived within rather simply being observed before my eyes.

              With peace and harmony,

              Herbert