With Interests to be in China

  • Yun Xing
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007

        Greetings All,

        As you all know, I live and teach out in China. It is a very interesting experience which
      calls for a strong regard for patience, compassion and wisdom in everything one does out here... haha
      If you haven't checked out my website, please do so to inform yourself of my work out here. But in part, I will share with you abit now:

      Jing Xin Yuan is based in Jinan, Shandong province China. Students wishing to travel to China will be given proper accomodations in local hotels. Hotel prices can be anywhere from 5-15 U.S. dollars a night.
       If long term stay is requested by the student (over 3 months), we will assist in job placement to support oneself by teaching English.

          Jing Xin Yuan is not based in a large school/training atmostphere. It is the environment we live in. We train outside along the rivers, or lakes, mountains, in various temples and parks, and even in the teacher's home. Class schedule varies according to teacher's schedule. There is a set schedule given to students for when the teacher is not around. This is the means for Self -Cultivation. It is where the real discipline takes root.

      I have teaching positions which will give you a fully furnished
      apartment, sometimes 2 bedroom, RENT FREE, sometimes utilities are free
      too, but they are not expensive anyway. Sponsored visa for 6 months or
      a year, whichever one you choose. The average salary is 1100rmb, about
      120U.S. BUT You will be making about 3500-6000rmb a month, depending on
      your qualifications, and you can make even more than that.This is way more than
      enough money to live out here actually, and given that you will not have to pay for rent and taxes,
      you will be very well off. Most schools offer free Chinese classes during the week.

      Qualifications are:

      TEFL degree, and or Bachelor's degree or above.
      Teaching experience is not necessary.
      20-55yrs old, male or female
      and willing to be open minded when dealing with China.. hahaha

      http://www.abroad4you.org/English/index.asp

      If anyone is interested, feel free to ask all and any questions. I
      will be glad to answer them all.

      Peace, and Happiness,
      Lin Ai Wei
      ( Yun Xing )

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar
    • Herbert Weigelt

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007

           It is very easy eaching out here. One gets to live rent free, all bills paid except phone.. sometimes have to pay gas and electric, but otherwise an easy life.

            One may teach as much as 20 hrs, a week, and as less as 10 hrs a week.

            It good..I lived out here for 3yrs this summer. Patience is needed, wisdom, and compassion.
          hahaha

           peace,
           Aiwei

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?