If you're getting a roller furler get big the 150% Genoa and unfurl as much as the wind calls for.drderidder
Hi everyone, I looking into buying a roller furler for the headsail on my Tanzer 22 CB #1512. I plan on trailering my boat so I'm looking for a furler thatpcurtojr
F.Y.I., Several years ago, I re-secured my spreaders using through-bolts. The project is documented (text and pics) on my web-site if you want to take a look.man_evolving
Tanzer 22 Class Association.
Thanks to Moby Richard you can now browse past messages easier,
please see http://www.mobyware.com/mobyware/index5.htm
- Mar 27, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.